We may send you emails or contact through social media platform about our company and products updates. We may disclose information that you consider confidential to external bodies such as contractors, supplier, dealers or other parties we may appoint for the purpose of manufacturing, shipping or transporting our products which you have ordered. We will not disclose any information about you except required by law or where it is necessary to do so in order to provide our goods and services to you.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- SECURITY - If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- COOKIES - Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional.
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite, if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.